Incorporated July 1995 by Don Rusk, President and Owner. We are a business scrap dealer that handles ferrous and non-ferrous industrial scrap (no autos or appliances), specializing in aluminum, zinc, brass dross and skimmings. We have been at our present location since September of 1999.
Below are a few highlights of our business:
- We pick up in a hundred mile radius (no pickup fee)
- Offer free use of containers
- Registerd to handle Hazardous Materials with the U.S. Department of Transportation, as required by 49 CFR Part 107, Sub-part G.
- Company carries a certificate of liability insurance.
- The Dubuque Chamber of Commerce since 1995.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Greater Iowa, Quad Cities, and Siouxland Region since November 2002.
- The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) since July 2004.
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI) Member Since 2007